Warlods of Asgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena & Battleground Teams.

Go down

Arena & Battleground Teams. Empty Arena & Battleground Teams.

Post  Provo2100 Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 am

Heya..

As we have said before, this is a mainly PvP based guild, so ofc we need to have some teams to play around with.

Therefor i'm making this topic about all kind of information from Arena teams to Battleground teams to needed classes/specs.

Arena Teams.(2on2, 3on3 & 5on5)

2on2: Xonoth, Fruitmint, Bouncê & Orcilus - Updated Status. Might be a spot for other interested and skilled players, as backup players for the mainly team.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

3on3: Xonoth, Fruitmint, Bouncê & Orcilus - Updated Status. Might be a spot for other interested and skilled players, as backup players for the mainly team.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

5on5: Xonoth, Fruitmint, Bouncê & Orcilus. So far - Still in need of more players for this team. Might be a spot for other interested and skilled players, as backup players for the mainly team.

Battleground Teams

Warsong Gulch(WSG)

Xonoth(DPS/Burst)
Fruitmint(Healer)
Orcilus(DPS/Burst/CC/Anti-Caster)
Bouncê(Healer)
+ Others.

Arathi Basin(AB)

Xonoth(DPS/Burst)
Fruitmint(Healer)
Bouncê(Healer)
+ Others.

Alterac Valley(AV)

Xonoth(DPS/Burst)
Fruitmint(Healer)
Bouncê(Healer)
+ Others.

Eye of the Storm(EoS)

Xonoth(DPS/Burst)
Fruitmint(Healer)
Bouncê(Healer)
+ Others.

New Battlegrounds(?)

Xonoth(DPS/Burst)
Fruitmint(Healer)
Bouncê(Healer)
+ Others.

WANTED classes

Druid:Restoration/Balance aka Survival healing spec(1-2)
Death Knight: Unholy(1-2)
Hunter: Marksmanship(2-4) Beast Mastery(1)
Mage: Deep Frost(2) or Fire/Frost(1-2)
Paladin: Holy(2) Retribution(1-2)
Priest: Holy/Disc(2) Shadow(1)
Rogue: Hemorrhage aka Survival CC spec(2-3) Assassination(1)
Shaman: Restoration(2-3) Enhancement(1-2) Elemental(1)
Warlock: Affliction/Demonology(2-3) Destruction(1)
Warrior: Arms/Fury(2-4)

Currently class status

Druid(2): Fruitmint(Restoration/Balance), Bouncê(Restoration/Balance) & Bananmanden(Balance)
Death Knight(1): Xonoth(Blood/Frost)
Hunter(0):
Mage(0):
Paladin(0):
Priest(0):
Rogue(2): Orcilus(Hemorrhage/Combat) & Dearundead(Combat)
Shaman(0):
Warlock(0):
Warrior(0):

Notice that i'm only counting the mains!

OKay that's all for now guys. Feel free to PM me in here, /w me in-game or contact me on skype, msn or phone, if u have any suggestions, ideas or you just simply want to be listed on any of the following lists.
Provo2100
Provo2100

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum